Monday, July 23, 2007

Greetings from Romania


Hi everyone! Yes, I'm blogging from Bucharest, Romania. I will be home on Wednesday the 25th. I cant wait to post the pictures that I took. I took soooo many pictures of the babies, the foster kids, and the gypsy kids that we did VBS for. Here are just a few that I took the first few days we were here. Thanks to my camera I was able to gain access to the where the gypsies live. You wouldnt believe the conditions these kids live in. Please pray for our team and for the people of Bucharest---Can you believe that it is 122 degrees with humidity?



5 comments:

AJ said...

122 degrees and it doesn't even look like you're breaking a sweat, haha, and the young girl on the top picture looks like pebbles from the flinstones. Anyhow, y'all are doing and awesome work out there and I can imagine the emotions you must feel seeing what you are seeing. Our prayers are with you and looking forward to seeing your safe return. God Bless

Anonymous said...

Wow...122..girl your hair looks Flawless!!! hahaha The pictures are amazing Frances, I tired not to get emotional but I just couldn't help it. I will continue to pray for the team and for the children. Love ya girlie and can't wait for you to come home. =)

Anonymous said...

wow!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you!!! Your hair does look amazing...are you sure you're on the mission field? if it weren't for the pictures I'd never know!!!!

ili :)

Anonymous said...

these pictures are a pitter patter to my heart! your heart for these children is inspiring...thank you for your obedience to follow God's voice out there and to capture these shots to share with us! my friend, i miss you tons!! -J

Jasmine said...

You're amazing...please update this blog so I can see all the pictures!! :)