Sunday, July 08, 2007

Anthony loves Vanessa

I know I'm a little behind on my blogging. I've been really busy lately, I know that's the age old exuse--but it's true.
A few weeks ago I shot an engagement session in Laguna Beach with Anthony and Vanessa. They were a really fun couple to shoot. They are so cute! They're just ooozing with love for eachother. I'll be shooting their wedding in August so be sure and check back for more of them.
Here are a few of my fav's.

Just for you J.










Standing in the very spot where they got engaged

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO Franny!!! Ü I'm SO proud of you!!! You're work is looking SO good!! Ü Keep it up girl!! Remember WWJD!!

BTW...thanks for the shout out!! Ü

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Great Job Frankie! I like the one when where he's holding her in the air! Sige adelante Hermana!

Anonymous said...

fun and exhausting day but it looks like it paid off! You are doing so well Frances!!! Keep moving girlie, the Lord is blessing the work of your hands!!
to amigita mas bonita...Just kidding!! hahaha...

Anonymous said...

WOW...These are GREAT!

Diane

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I love the color! Also so romantic!