Friday, February 16, 2007

Training Camp 2007


As I drove to Santa Barbara last Friday morning for the Los Angeles Heat training camp it hit me that this was training camp for me too. I was excited to use my new lens and try out the image stabilization feature. My friend Derek let me borrow his monopod which came in handy and not to mention made me look like a pro. I was a bit worried that I wouldnt get a chance to take pictures because of the forecasted rain but thank God it didnt rain all weekend. When I arrived the guys were already on the field practicing. The location was amazing, It was at the Santa Barbara City College football field directly across the street from the beach. (which is where we had lunch) I took lots of pictures and I wish I could share them all with you but these will have to do for now.






After practice we all went out to dinner
These guys love to have their picture taken--I hope they love to buy pictures too!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the pix! My favriote is the helmet and ball- awesome!

(awesome males in the pix too)
:O
please let me know if you ever need an assistant.

"just kidding"
;)
~beth

Jasmine said...

Hey girl! I wanna see more pictures...I love staying in touch with your life...so hurry up and blog! ;)

xoxo...