Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Catch up

I realized that I hadn’t blogged in a while when I went to log in on blogger.com and forgot my password. I do want to take this time to apologize for my lack of blogging. I can start by giving a million excuses but that won’t change anything. I still have not blogged in almost a month. So here is my attempt at catching up. Let me know how I do.

Retreat
A few weeks ago I went to my church’s women’s retreat. I was asked to be the weekend photographer, I of course was ecstatic. Not only did I get to retreat in a beautiful place but I got to take pictures too.
Here are a few of my favorites.





Encore
A few days ago my church’s women’s ministry had an encore presentation of the dance drama from the retreat. This time I was there as the girls got ready to perform.

Melinda working her magic



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

all i can say is...WOW...

Andre said...

Franny, those shots are GREAT!! My fav is definitely the one of Melinda doing her thing...man she is GORGEGOUS! I'm also lovin' the eyelash shot of Alma! KEEP UP THE BLOGGING BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY KEEP SHOOTING!!! REMEMBER...WWJD (What Would Jasmin Do? Ü
Love you, J

Jasmine said...

Hahaha! I just read Jeanette's comment...that girl is crazy!
Okay, first off, I'm glad to see you blogging again! And secondly, these shots are amazing. Seriously, with pictures like these I wanna see more! :)
Keep it up!
Jasmine*
btw, call or email me if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

Chow! Ansell Adams better watch out!!! Hey chica you gots some talent girl, seriously they look pretty sweet. Think I'm gonna take you up on that photo shoot.

Love you sis, take care and GOD Bless you.

Gil

Anonymous said...

Man! Frances, I LOVE THE THEM! Beautiful work! I like the way you used the lighting available...keep doing your thing girl! Im soooo proud of you:)
alma