Sunday, February 04, 2007

Need? or Want?

Need? or Want?
Have you ever asked yourself that question before a major purchase? I did this past weekend as I drove to Samy’s camera in Pasadena . I knew the day would come when I would have to buy another lens but I didnt expect it to be so soon. You see now that I am employed by the Los Angeles Heat =) I need a telephoto lens. There's the magic word again "need" as in a necessity not a want. I had some serious anxiety about this purchase, I remember feeling this way when I was signing the contract for my first new car. I took my friend Derek along for moral support and I want to thank him for documenting my purchase.

This is me reluctantly handing over my credit card

The look on my face says it all as I sign for my purchase


I couldnt wait to get home to open the box so I did it at the store


TA DAAA!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sister!! :) cool! Love your pics! You gotta teach me some tricks- i love photography too, but that's just it, i love it. totally not a photographer!

*Re: your blog: don't feel guilty about the purchase...if it really was a "need" you know? It is work related...right? :)

love ya sis!
~beth

Anonymous said...

Chapter 6!!

Unknown said...

It was definitely a need! Ü You are going to take some great shots with your new baby! BTW~have I told you lately that I'm proud of you? Because I am!! Love you, J