Friday, January 19, 2007

La Posada 2007

I had the awesome opportunity of spending the first weekend of the year at an orphanage in Ensenada, Mexico.



This is my daughter Ana...o.k. so she's not really mine but I love her like she is. She's wants to become a photographer... hmm...I wonder who she's trying to take after?

I was blessed to find out that my daughter spent the day with these girls and ended it with a prayer session.


This little boy was so happy that he now had his own bar of soap that he wanted me to take a picture of it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sweet sister...your heart for the Lord is exemplified in your pictures. I love you so much...I know the Lord is raising up a beutiful woman that longs to please Him in all you do. I love you...me :) (I think you know who this is)

Anonymous said...

hey mom....i really like the pictures you posted from our mexico trip! the one of MACARIA and i ...i cant wait until we go again and get our grub on...i have to say that ,that was one of the best la posada trips we went on...I LOVE YOU!...your daughter ana=)