Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sunsets in East L.A.

The other day I was browsing the internet looking at different photography sites. All of a sudden I got totally inspired to take some pictures. I looked out the window to check the lightning situation. I was in awe. All I could see was this mesmerizing orange and blue sky. It was Gods way of saying "here I Am". You see, I see God in His creation. I love cumulus clouds (the big white fluffy ones), sunrise, sunsets, sunshine, and a clear blue sky. ( I guess you can say everything from above, still working on rain) I immediately put my slippers on, I grabbed my baby and off I went to shoot some pictures in lovely East L.A.



isn't God amazing? The answer is YES!!!



There are more pictures of Gods creation to come......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your description of what led you to take your pictures. You've truly captured the beauty of lovely East Los Angeles skies. I'm telling you...you make me want to live there!!! me

Anonymous said...

now, who knew such beautiful sunsets existed in East LA? Ü

you're going to make me a lover of clouds!

- J Ü

Jasmine said...

Frances, keep it up, girl! You're coming along amazingly well! Keep posting and keep shooting...and the rest will fall into place!
xoxo