Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Family Affair



My uncle Reyes owns an art gallery/art space in Los Angeles. Every fall he holds this huge event with music, art exhibits and an art fashion show. Runway and everything. Well this year he asked my brother to participate by cooking his famous greasy tacos. I guess he wanted his patrons to have the complete East L.A. experience. I was there to show my family support and to eat. My little brother loves to cook and I love to eat. We make a good team. I have been to many of my uncle's art shows, but this time was different. I was armed with my 30D. I was also there as a photographer. Amateur yes, but no one knew that. There must of been a couple hundred people there that night. It was kind of cool to have people move out of the way just because I had a camera. Now that's what I call PHOTO POWER! I was even able to get into the exclusive front row of the catwalk. The seats were pretty expensive but I didn't pay. Photographers never pay! Sorry tio!



My mom and brother cooking up a storm. Mmmm!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The art show looks amazing and the tacos look goooood...mmmm...me...who else is anonymous