Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Time for Harvest

First things first. Please keep Katrina (Cinderella) and her mommy in your prayers. They were in a car accident on Tuesday night. They are physically well but understandably shaken up.


My family asked me to photograph their kids before they left to their harvest festivities. I must admit it was a bit chaotic and challenging but fun.

It was hard to shoot a 6 month old that just learned how to crawl and wont sit still. Can you believe my cousin trained the little lion to roar? It took a few months but on October 31st "ROARRR" was the only sound that was coming out of his mouth. Can you say ADORABLE?!

Then there's Jo-jo my nephew who has a two second attention span. When I said it was challenging Jo-jo is who I had in mind. It was all worth it when he gave me besitos before he left.

Lastly there's my little mexican Dorothy Jaylee who also happens to be my god daughter. Her mommy woke her up because the photographer (me) was coming over. Isn't she cute?


All in all it was a good night. I had a delicious home cooked spaghetti meal (thank you, Jeanette) and hung out with friends at the Harvest Festival in Downey.

Commentary: CCD's harvest has nothing on CCM's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looveeeee the shoe and the pumpkin even though we both know what the pumpkin represents! ;) ili

Anonymous said...

Who had the Chuck All-Star Coverse shoe costume...? Pretty dope.

Awesome idea and hobby you been gifted with. Bless us with each captured moment!
John 15:5 Praise thee LORD!

-Alex M.

Anonymous said...

You didn't have to look far for special models. Pictures are just a copy of life. Glad you have an eye for good subjects!

Anonymous said...

who is that adorable Cinderella~she must look like her auntie!! Ü

great work my friend~keep em' coming!

love the picture of the "chuck". Dre would appreciate it!

thanks for spending the evening with us~it's always a blessing!!! Ü

-J