Sunday, November 26, 2006

My 4 day weekend

Thursday
Happy Thanksgiving! I know I'm late but I had a really busy weekend. Let me explain....We celebrated Thanksgiving at my brother's house next door. My only duty that day was to bring the bread. I woke up and had nothing to worry about but the bread. Well a series of events happened that I cant get into and I ended up cooking with my brother all day. I roasted a turkey, baked a ham and made the potato salad. I really feel that I bonded with my brother that day and I thank God for every moment.
Friday
Friday was a very productive day. I organized my room and rearranged my furniture. I also hung a set of Potterybarn sconces that my friend Iliana gave me. (I love Potterybarn!)

Friday evening
I hung out with some friends in Newport Beach. We celebrated a friends birthday. Flemings has great steaks! Steaks are one of my favorite things to eat (medium rare). Seafood is the other. But enough about me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!

The lovely couple J and Dre


Saturday
I stayed home and rested most of the day. I spent the evening at Borders books in a corner somewhere reading photography books. I don't have any pictures of that because I took my camera but I forgot my CF card at home. Duh!

Sunday
I went to church in the morning and returned for the evening service. Our pastor showed us an academy award nominated short film called MOST. (It is a remake of a movie I saw in elementary school.) I highly recommend this movie. It can be used as a witnessing tool, I bought a copy and plan to show it to my family for Christmas. I wont try and explain what the movie is about, I don't want to ruin it for you. I am horrible at explaining movie plots. =) I don't have a link but I will post a picture of the DVD cover.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THOSE SCONCES!!! SOMEONE HAS GREAT TASTE!!! Those are some great shots Frances!!!! I can't wait to see how the Lord will use you with this gift of yours! me :)

Anonymous said...

Again my friend, thanks for sharing so openly & honestly your heart.
Your work is being perfected by each shot!

Ditto on the sconces!!

That J & Dre couple~hmmm they're pretty H-O-T! Ü