Friday, September 19, 2008

Bigger pictures-Woo Hoo!!!

I finally figured out how to post bigger pictures. I got help from some fellow photographers on OSP. Thanks again! So I've been dying to blog about something but I don't really have much time. So I will simply tell you about my weekend plans.

I'm going to my mom's church retreat in espanol. =) I'm excited about going to the mountains. I love the green trees, the clean air and the clear blue skies. Being at higher elevations, I hope to get closer to God. LOL!

This was taken the last time I was up in the mountains. I was on my honeymoon-that would explain the big cheesy smile.


On the road

Lake Arrowhead

1 comment:

Bobby Earle said...

I was coming here to write you about how I get bigger photos on my blog! Looks like you got it :)

Great pictures of Arrowhead, by the way!

Bobby