Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Weekend to Remember


About a month ago my husband and I went to a Weekend to Remember conference in Las Vegas. It was a blessing to learn so much about marriage and about being a wife in the early stages of our marriage. I highly recommend this conference to anyone who is married or engaged. The second day of the conference all the husbands were given a homework assignment to take their wives out on a date. Benny took me to the strip for a gondola ride at the Venetian. My hubby had this all planned even before he was given his homework assignment. =) Needless to say it was a weekend to remember.




After our gondola ride we walked around for a while and I noticed a couple who had just got married. They were having their pictures taken by a family member with a point and shoot camera. I had my camera with me so I offered to take some pictures of them while my patient husband waited.

Here are a few.....




Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

No comments: