Monday, April 16, 2007

The Girls



My weekend was great! I got my taxe$ done and I spent Saturday with my friend Marysol and her two beautiful daughters, Ana and Alina. From the moment I met them I knew we would get along great. We all enjoy eating and come to think of it, that is how we spend most of our time together. This time we went and had shrimp fajitas in San Pedro's Port's O Call. I was so hungry and excited to eat the spicy shrimp with veggies and bread that I forgot to take pictures of the food. ( I usually do that). After lunch I drove them to a park overlooking the ocean and we had a mini portrait session. It would've lasted longer but it was cold and windy up there.
Here are a few of my fav's.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fav's are definitely the last three...they (the pictures AND the gals) are absolutley beautiful!! Ü

Great job as always...keep em coming!! Ü

Love you, J!

Anonymous said...

Franny!!! I am forever going to remember that day. I truly had the best time. I never thought it could be so much fun. We had never done this before. Well, to be honest, that’s because we never really had a reason to take family portraits. But now, by God’s grace we do!!! We truly are complete in Christ! And you my dear--you are a blessing, you have truly blessed us. We love you!

dmarkj said...

Hermana Incarnacion, you have really come into your own with your photography. WWJD!!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING! Wow Frances!!!! The pictures came out great! It's so exciting seeing you grow in this!

ALOHA ;)