Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Christmas Decorations

I would like to share the extent of my Christmas decorations this year. (These pictures were taken in my office at work) I wont be buying a real christmas tree this year. I figure why buy a tree and run the risk of starting a fire in my living room while I'm gone. The weather has been crazy lately and my place is like an oven when it's hot.



On Monday the 18th I will be traveling to Bay St. Louis, Mississippi. This will be a missions/work trip with my church. I will also be the official photographer for our group. Woo Hoo! I will post some pictures when I get back.






I hope you guys have a great week and a half before Christmas. Dont let the long lines and crowded parking lots get to you.
Try and remember the real reason behind this Christmas season.








It's JESUS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend as always thank you for the sincerity of your heart!! I'll miss you dearly while your gone! Expect great things...you will blessed tremendously!! LOVE YOU!

-J

Anonymous said...

Have fun in BSL and take lots of pictures!!! :)